Pippa Middleton 'Book Deal' On How To Be The Perfect Party Hostess
Posted at 12:23PM Sunday 30 Oct 2011
Upgrade to Professional Edition newsletters for just £3 a month
- Formatted for reading on your mobile device or your desktop - you choose!
- HTML emails with direct links to source stories
- Extra content that doesn't appear on our web site
- Desktop and Mobile editions are ad-free
All this and more when you subscribe to Book2book Professional Edition.
Click on the Subscribe button below to sign up now
It is reported Miss Middleton has had two meetings with publishing executives at HarperCollins and has met with several other publishing houses. There are predictions that she could make more than £1m from royalties and the sale of international rights and spin-off projects.
More Book Trade News
2016 Wainwright Prize Shortlist Revealed
Now in its third year, the prize awards £5,000 annually to the work that best reflects renowned nature writer Alfred Wainwright's core values of celebrating the great British outdoors
Longlist announced for McIlvanney Prize 2016
The winner of the Scottish Crime Book of the Year will now be awarded The McIlvanney Prize at an awards ceremony on the opening evening of Bloody Scotland
Most Popular Stories
- Penguin Random House To Leave Strand And Ealing Offices By 2020
- Penguin Random House UK Staff To Design The Workplace Of The Future
- Longlist For Scottish Crime Book Of The Year Award - The McIlvanney Prize 2016
- Sara Nelson Heading To HarperCollins
- Top German Literature Prize Goes To Marcel Beyer
- Cormac McCarthy is alive and well
- Gove Biography Cancelled
- This Gay Erotica Is Helping J.K. Rowling Laugh About Brexit's 'Terrible Mess'
- Deon Meyer To Be Author Of The 2017 Crime & Thriller Book Weeks Gift Book
- Alvin Toffler, Author Of Future Shock, Dies Aged 87