Waterstones Boss Poised To Join The E-reader Battle
Posted at 3:56PM Sunday 20 May 2012
Upgrade to Professional Edition newsletters for just £3 a month
- Formatted for reading on your mobile device or your desktop - you choose!
- HTML emails with direct links to source stories
- Extra content that doesn't appear on our web site
- Desktop and Mobile editions are ad-free
All this and more when you subscribe to Book2book Professional Edition.
Click on the Subscribe button below to sign up now
Traditional bookselling, has more life left in it than meets the eye. In the UK, one bookseller who holds this view, James Daunt of Waterstones, is a retailer for whom the glass is distinctly half full.
More Book Trade News
Carol Brown Janeway, Award-winning Editor, Dead At 71
Carol Brown Janeway, a prize-winning editor, executive and translator for Alfred A. Knopf whose authors ranged from biologist E.O. Wilson to Nobel Prize-winning fiction writer Imre Kertesz, has died
Most Popular Stories
- Reading For Pleasure Builds Empathy And Improves Well Being, Research From The Reading Agency Finds
- Game Of Thrones Season 6: 'A Song Of Ice And Fire Should Be Finished By 1998,'
- Three YA Publishers Team Up To Celebrate New Trend In YA Fiction With Book Tour
- Swedish Author Says He Was Destined To Write 'Millennium' Sequel
- Francesca Best Moves To Transworld
- How Analytics Will Change Publishing
- Petting Zoo At The DH Lawrence Centre Angers Author's Admirers
- Japanese Readers Spend The Most Money On E-books
- Publishing Decline At CBS Should Not Alarm Investors
- Booktopia To Take On Amazon After Buying Rival Bookworld