Waterstones Boss Poised To Join The E-reader Battle
Posted at 3:56PM Sunday 20 May 2012
Upgrade to Professional Edition newsletters for just £3 a month
- Formatted for reading on your mobile device or your desktop - you choose!
- HTML emails with direct links to source stories
- Extra content that doesn't appear on our web site
- Desktop and Mobile editions are ad-free
All this and more when you subscribe to Book2book Professional Edition.
Click on the Subscribe button below to sign up now
Traditional bookselling, has more life left in it than meets the eye. In the UK, one bookseller who holds this view, James Daunt of Waterstones, is a retailer for whom the glass is distinctly half full.
More Book Trade News
Is Apple Needling Amazon
Go to the iBooks store on your Apple device and notice a curious thing: George Orwell's picture dominates the front page.
Most Popular Stories
- Is Apple Needling Amazon
- German Minister For Culture And Media: Amazon 'Should Not Endanger Diversity'
- Benedict Cumberbatch's Shere Khan To Battle Idris Elba's Rival Cat In Andy Serkis's Jungle Book
- Amazon's Awful War Of Words
- La Mamounia Literary Award Finalists
- Richard Dawkins Apologises For Causing Storm With Down's Syndrome Tweet
- Book Publishers Scrambling For Cover In Wake Of 'Adult' Charlie And The Chocolate Factory Cover Controversy
- You've Heard Of The Netflix Of Books. Here's The Redbox Of Books
- Readers Absorb Less On Kindles Than On Paper, Study Finds
- HarperCollins Humble Ebook Bundle With Gaiman, Bujold, Coelho, Williams, And More