Waterstones To Sell Amazon's Kindle Book Reader
Posted at 8:07AM Monday 21 May 2012
Waterstones is to sell Amazon's Kindle book-reader and launch other Kindle digital services.
Waterstones says the deal will dovetail with its current store refurbishment scheme, which is creating dedicated areas for digital books, free wireless internet and new coffee shops.
thenextweb: Ditches plans for rival e-reader
James Daunt announces Waterstones Kindle deal
Get book trade news by email
Daily book trade headlines and breaking publishing news by email - just £3 a month. Click on the Subscribe button below to sign up now
Find out more
More Book Trade News
Is Apple Needling Amazon
Go to the iBooks store on your Apple device and notice a curious thing: George Orwell's picture dominates the front page.
Most Popular Stories
- Book Publishers Scrambling For Cover In Wake Of 'Adult' Charlie And The Chocolate Factory Cover Controversy
- Is Apple Needling Amazon
- HarperCollins Humble Ebook Bundle With Gaiman, Bujold, Coelho, Williams, And More
- Samsung And Barnes & Noble Introduce New Samsung Galaxy Tab® 4 Nook®
- J-Lo Releases Tell-all Love Book
- La Mamounia Literary Award Finalists
- Readers Absorb Less On Kindles Than On Paper, Study Finds
- Julian Gough Launches 'Litcoin' Kickstarter To 'Remodel The Economics Of Reading'
- WH Smith On Course To Meet Full-year City Forecasts
- Amazon's Fan-fiction Portal Kindle Worlds Is A Bust For Fans, And For Writers Too