Gillian Flynn Inks Movie Deal For Gone Girl
Posted at 8:24PM Thursday 12 Jul 2012
Upgrade to Professional Edition newsletters for just £3 a month
- Formatted for reading on your mobile device or your desktop - you choose!
- HTML emails with direct links to source stories
- Extra content that doesn't appear on our web site
- Desktop and Mobile editions are ad-free
All this and more when you subscribe to Book2book Professional Edition.
Click on the Subscribe button below to sign up now
Thriller novelist Gillian Flynn has just landed a "seven-figure" deal with 20th Century Fox for the movie rights to her bestseller, Gone Girl. The novelist will write the screenplay.
Reese Witherspoon, Bruna Papandrea and Leslie Dixon will produce the Gone Girl project.
More Book Trade News
PRH Canada Opens Toronto Bookstore
Penguin Random House Canada has opened a new "Penguin Shop" bookstore on the first floor of the tower that houses the company's offices in Toronto
Most Popular Stories
- Donald Trump Used $55k Of Campaign Funds To Buy His Own Book
- Man Booker winner The Luminaries adapted for TV
- WH Smith Leaves Tech Trailing
- Vice Head: Prepare For Media Bloodbath
- How to Be Active on Social Media without Losing Your Mind
- 'Books In Nicks' Scheme Will Give Free Novels To London Prisoners
- Arthur C Clarke award goes to Adrian Tchaikovsky's novel of 'universal scale'
- Italian Government Is Giving €500 To Teens To Buy Books
- Votes Sought For Most Disliked English Word
- Literary Fiction Readers Understand Others' Emotions Better, Study Finds