New Start-up Wants To Bring Book Tours Back
Posted at 3:15PM Monday 06 Aug 2012
A new start-up conceived and incubated within a company that has virtually nothing to do with the book industry aims to help authors and publicists bring the book tour back.
Togather.com, an online start-up incubated within the New York-based digital development and design agency Huge, is a platform designed for authors, publicists, librarians, bookstore owners and regular readers to create, manage and find successful live and virtual book events.
Get book trade news by email
Daily book trade headlines and breaking publishing news by email - just £3 a month. Click on the Subscribe button below to sign up now
Find out more
More Book Trade News
Librarians Name Jails' Most In-demand Books
Hitler's memoirs, gruesome novels on serial killers and the Fifty Shades Of Grey trilogy were among the books borrowed by Scotland's prison inmates this year
Most Popular Stories
- Rare Books Vanish, With A Librarian In The Plot
- Apple e-book judge is 'a disgrace to the judiciary'
- Morrissey: 'gay' relationship edited from US edition of autobiography
- Dan Brown-trumping French bestseller due in English next year
- JillEllyn Riley And Peter Steinberg Partner To Form 'Arc & Type'
- Blue Peter Book Awards 2014 Shortlist Announced
- Saudi Kingdom Bans The Arabic Equivalent Of Twilight
- Librarians Name Jails' Most In-demand Books
- Snowbooks Acquire U K Rights To Two More David Barnett Steampunk Novels
- National Library Of Norway Digitizing All Books Published In Norway