Kindle-only E-book Downloads, Purchases Top 100 Million
Posted at 6:57AM Thursday 30 Aug 2012
Kindle owners have been busy since the debut of the Kindle Lending Library last November, purchasing, downloading, or borrowing titles more than 100 million times.
Get book trade news by email
Daily book trade headlines and breaking publishing news by email - just £3 a month. Click on the Subscribe button below to sign up now
Find out more
More Book Trade News
Most Popular Stories
- Icon Books Acquire Ground-Breaking New Book On Masculinity From 23-year Old Journalist
- Goldsmiths Prize 2015 Shortlist
- For Amy Schumer, Multimillion-dollar Book Deal Is All In The Timing
- The Folio Prize 'Suspended' For 2016
- Kobo Launches 'Super Points' Loyalty Program
- Was There No One To Stop Morrissey Publishing List Of The Lost?
- Amazon Bans Sales Of Apple TV And Chromecast On Its Site
- Author James Sallis Quits Phoenix College Over Arizona Loyalty Oath
- E-book Sales And Writers Be Damned!
- Brian Friel, Irish Playwright, Dies Aged 86