Bridezilla To Bashtag: Collins Dictionary Gets 86 New Crowdsourced Words
Posted at 8:33AM Tuesday 11 Sep 2012
Upgrade to Professional Edition newsletters for just £3 a month
- Formatted for reading on your mobile device or your desktop - you choose!
- HTML emails with direct links to source stories
- Extra content that doesn't appear on our web site
- Desktop and Mobile editions are ad-free
All this and more when you subscribe to Book2book Professional Edition.
Click on the Subscribe button below to sign up now
HarperCollins has approved its first batch of 86 new crowdsourced words and definitions. This after receiving some 4,400 submissions through CollinsDictionary.com, which will be updated once a month with the best user suggestions.
More Book Trade News
PRH Canada Opens Toronto Bookstore
Penguin Random House Canada has opened a new "Penguin Shop" bookstore on the first floor of the tower that houses the company's offices in Toronto
Most Popular Stories
- How to Be Active on Social Media without Losing Your Mind
- Donald Trump Used $55k Of Campaign Funds To Buy His Own Book
- Women in UK still far adrift on salary and promotion
- Meet the 'Human Google' at the New York Public Library
- 'Do a Bradbury' and 'bogan' among 6,000 new entries in Australian National Dictionary
- Man Booker winner The Luminaries adapted for TV
- WH Smith Leaves Tech Trailing
- Vice Head: Prepare For Media Bloodbath
- New branch of Waterstones opening on Teesside this week
- School Librarian of the Year Award 2016