Bridezilla To Bashtag: Collins Dictionary Gets 86 New Crowdsourced Words
Posted at 8:33AM Tuesday 11 Sep 2012
Upgrade to Professional Edition newsletters for just £3 a month
- Formatted for reading on your mobile device or your desktop - you choose!
- HTML emails with direct links to source stories
- Extra content that doesn't appear on our web site
- Desktop and Mobile editions are ad-free
All this and more when you subscribe to Book2book Professional Edition.
Click on the Subscribe button below to sign up now
HarperCollins has approved its first batch of 86 new crowdsourced words and definitions. This after receiving some 4,400 submissions through CollinsDictionary.com, which will be updated once a month with the best user suggestions.
More Book Trade News
Most Popular Stories
- Apple Loses Appeal, E-book Decision Is Affirmed
- Claire Denis, Zadie Smith, Wild Bunch On Space Mission
- What The Hell Happens At A Publishing Hackathon?
- EL James's Twitter Q&A goes awry
- Amazon To Offer One-hour Delivery In London
- New Chair Of Edinburgh International Book Festival Board Announced
- Flipkart Ranked World's Second-biggest Book Seller
- Amos Oz Wins Internationaler Literaturpreis 2015
- Publishers discover the virtues of pre-order marketing
- Malta Is About To Become The Hot Setting For America's Latest Crime Bestsellers