Press Release: Deals Done
Another Three Harlan Coben Novels For Orion
Posted at 1:26PM Tuesday 16 Oct 2012
Jon Wood, Fiction Publishing Director, Orion Publishing Group has just bought UK and Commonwealth rights for a further three adult novels by Harlan Coben, from Lisa Erbach-Vance of the Aaron Priest agency.
The first of these books, SIX YEARS will be a major standalone thriller and is published in April 2013. A ground-breaking marketing and publicity campaign will accompany its release, and Coben will tour the UK on publication. The further two novels are scheduled for 2014 and 2015.
Jon Wood says:
"It's a real privilege to work with an author as talented and professional as Harlan Coben. Few other authors have produced such a consistently brilliant body of thrillers. I'm so pleased and excited that he has chosen to keep publishing them with us..."
Harlan Coben says:
"I'm really delighted to be continuing with the great team at Orion. The last twelve years have been both fun and successful. I'm really looking forward to returning to the UK next year with the new novel, SIX YEARS."
Harlan Coben was first published by Orion in 2001 with TELL NO ONE, which became an international bestseller and was later made into an award-winning film. Since then he has published fourteen bestsellers, including re-releases of two early novels which also hit the charts. In 2011 Coben published the first of a new Young Adult series SHELTER which has been a bestseller in both hardback and paperback. SECONDS AWAY, the new book in the Mickey Bolitar series was published 11 October.
Harlan Coben was recently Guest of Honour at Theakston's Old Peculier Crime Writing Festival at Harrogate. Prior to his appearance there he visited London, Birmingham, Belfast and Manchester selling out events wherever he visited. His return in 2013 is highly anticipated by his many UK fans.
For further information of the book of the series please contact:
Angela McMahon | firstname.lastname@example.org | 020 7520 4469