Apple Shares Lose 20pc Since September Record High
Posted at 7:06AM Thursday 08 Nov 2012
Apple's shares slumped almost 4pc at one point in trading on Wednesday, marking a five-month low, and pushing them into bear market territory.
The latest fall took total losses since Apple's share reached an intra-day high of $705 on September 21 - the day when the iPhone 5 went on sale - to 20pc.
Get book trade news by email
Daily book trade headlines and breaking publishing news by email - just £3 a month. Click on the Subscribe button below to sign up now
Find out more
More Book Trade News
Most Popular Stories
- Gaby Wood Appointed Booker Prize Director
- School Bus Driver Bans Reading, Because Books Are Dangerous
- The Iceberg By Marion Coutts Wins The Wellcome Book Prize 2015
- JS International And Botho University, Botswana, Enter Into A Partnership To Deliver Better Educational Outcomes For Botho University Students.
- Amazon UK Slowly Phasing Out Free Delivery
- Ruth Rendell, Crime Writer, Dies Aged 85
- Ondaatje Prize 2015: Shortlist Announced
- Tom Bonnick - Digital Marketing V Digital Content
- Marion Coutts Wins The Wellcome Book Prize 2015
- Two Dozen Writers Join Charlie Hebdo Pen Award Protest