Amazon Removes Buy Buttons For Big Six Kindle Titles
Posted at 8:05AM Friday 09 Nov 2012
During the evening of November 8, buy buttons were removed from a number of publishers' Kindle titles, including Hachette, Random House, Penguin, Simon & Schuster, Macmillan, and HarperCollins.
Conspiracy or software bug?
Get book trade news by email
Daily book trade headlines and breaking publishing news by email - just £3 a month. Click on the Subscribe button below to sign up now
Find out more
More Book Trade News
Most Popular Stories
- Read Or Dead: Is This The End For The Ereader?
- Holiday Reads: What Are Cameron, Miliband, Clegg And Farage Packing In Their Suitcases This Summer?
- Dragon Slayers Nab £100,000 For A 4pc Slice Of Their Kids Publishing Start-up
- Romance Writers Of America Announces 2014 Award Winners
- Writers Unite In Campaign Against 'Thuggish' Amazon
- Britain's First Young Adult Literature Convention - Report
- Blue Peter Book Awards 2015 - Call For Submissions
- Meet Apple's New 'Pandora For Books'
- Google Is Helping James Frey Build A Multimedia Sci-fi Juggernaut
- Kirklees Considers 'Nuclear Option' As UK Libraries Holocaust Continues