Amazon Removes Buy Buttons For Big Six Kindle Titles
Posted at 8:05AM Friday 09 Nov 2012
During the evening of November 8, buy buttons were removed from a number of publishers' Kindle titles, including Hachette, Random House, Penguin, Simon & Schuster, Macmillan, and HarperCollins.
Conspiracy or software bug?
Get book trade news by email
Daily book trade headlines and breaking publishing news by email - just £3 a month. Click on the Subscribe button below to sign up now
Find out more
More Book Trade News
Librarians Name Jails' Most In-demand Books
Hitler's memoirs, gruesome novels on serial killers and the Fifty Shades Of Grey trilogy were among the books borrowed by Scotland's prison inmates this year
Most Popular Stories
- Rare Books Vanish, With A Librarian In The Plot
- Apple e-book judge is 'a disgrace to the judiciary'
- Dan Brown-trumping French bestseller due in English next year
- Morrissey: 'gay' relationship edited from US edition of autobiography
- Librarians Name Jails' Most In-demand Books
- JillEllyn Riley And Peter Steinberg Partner To Form 'Arc & Type'
- Mills & Boon Author Dies Aged 105
- Blue Peter Book Awards 2014 Shortlist Announced
- Saudi Kingdom Bans The Arabic Equivalent Of Twilight
- Snowbooks Acquire U K Rights To Two More David Barnett Steampunk Novels