Patented Book Writing System Creates, Sells Hundreds Of Thousands Of Books On Amazon
Posted at 1:48PM Sunday 16 Dec 2012
Philip M. Parker, Professor of Marketing at INSEAD Business School, has had a side project for over 10 years. He's created a computer system that can write books about specific subjects in about 20 minutes. The patented algorithm has so far generated hundreds of thousands of books. In fact, Amazon lists over 100,000 books attributed to Parker, and over 700,000 works listed for his company, ICON Group International, Inc.
Get book trade news by email
Daily book trade headlines and breaking publishing news by email - just £3 a month. Click on the Subscribe button below to sign up now
Find out more
More Book Trade News
Is Apple Needling Amazon
Go to the iBooks store on your Apple device and notice a curious thing: George Orwell's picture dominates the front page.
Most Popular Stories
- Is Apple Needling Amazon
- German Minister For Culture And Media: Amazon 'Should Not Endanger Diversity'
- Benedict Cumberbatch's Shere Khan To Battle Idris Elba's Rival Cat In Andy Serkis's Jungle Book
- La Mamounia Literary Award Finalists
- Richard Dawkins Apologises For Causing Storm With Down's Syndrome Tweet
- Amazon's Awful War Of Words
- Book Publishers Scrambling For Cover In Wake Of 'Adult' Charlie And The Chocolate Factory Cover Controversy
- You've Heard Of The Netflix Of Books. Here's The Redbox Of Books
- Readers Absorb Less On Kindles Than On Paper, Study Finds
- HarperCollins Humble Ebook Bundle With Gaiman, Bujold, Coelho, Williams, And More