Man Booker Judging Panel Unveiled
Posted at 8:07AM Monday 17 Dec 2012
BBC broadcaster Martha Kearney is among the judges for the 2013 Man Booker Prize for Fiction.
A former chair of the Orange Prize, Kearney is joined on the panel by biographer and critic Robert Douglas-Fairhurst; author, broadcaster and classicist Natalie Haynes, and writer and critic Stuart Kelly.
The judging panel is chaired by award-winning author Robert Macfarlane.
Get book trade news by email
Daily book trade headlines and breaking publishing news by email - just £3 a month. Click on the Subscribe button below to sign up now
Find out more
More Book Trade News
Carol Brown Janeway, Award-winning Editor, Dead At 71
Carol Brown Janeway, a prize-winning editor, executive and translator for Alfred A. Knopf whose authors ranged from biologist E.O. Wilson to Nobel Prize-winning fiction writer Imre Kertesz, has died
Most Popular Stories
- Reading For Pleasure Builds Empathy And Improves Well Being, Research From The Reading Agency Finds
- Game Of Thrones Season 6: 'A Song Of Ice And Fire Should Be Finished By 1998,'
- Swedish Author Says He Was Destined To Write 'Millennium' Sequel
- What Kids Should Read
- Francesca Best Moves To Transworld
- Three YA Publishers Team Up To Celebrate New Trend In YA Fiction With Book Tour
- Petting Zoo At The DH Lawrence Centre Angers Author's Admirers
- Barnes & Noble Completes Separation Of Retail And College Businesses
- HarperCollins Launches Brazilian Subsidiary
- Shamrock Advisors Buys Recorded Books