Debut Authors Make Waterstones 11
Posted at 11:25PM Monday 14 Jan 2013
Carlos Acosta and French opera director Michel Rostain are two of the writers on the 2013 Waterstones 11 list.
They are joined by a columnist from The Times, Kevin Maher, whose novel The Fields is about Irish adolescence in Dublin in 1984.
The 11 books, chosen from a longlist of 100, are all due out this year.
Get book trade news by email
Daily book trade headlines and breaking publishing news by email - just £3 a month. Click on the Subscribe button below to sign up now
Find out more
More Book Trade News
2016 Wainwright Prize Shortlist Revealed
Now in its third year, the prize awards £5,000 annually to the work that best reflects renowned nature writer Alfred Wainwright's core values of celebrating the great British outdoors
Longlist announced for McIlvanney Prize 2016
The winner of the Scottish Crime Book of the Year will now be awarded The McIlvanney Prize at an awards ceremony on the opening evening of Bloody Scotland
Most Popular Stories
- Penguin Random House To Leave Strand And Ealing Offices By 2020
- Penguin Random House UK Staff To Design The Workplace Of The Future
- Longlist For Scottish Crime Book Of The Year Award - The McIlvanney Prize 2016
- Top German Literature Prize Goes To Marcel Beyer
- Sara Nelson Heading To HarperCollins
- This Gay Erotica Is Helping J.K. Rowling Laugh About Brexit's 'Terrible Mess'
- Alvin Toffler, Author Of Future Shock, Dies Aged 87
- Cormac McCarthy is alive and well
- Microsoft CEO Satya Nadella Is Writing A Book Called Hit Refresh
- Gove Biography Cancelled