Directors Of Collapsed Print Group Disqualified For 16 Years
Posted at 9:14PM Wednesday 30 Jan 2013
Mike Dolan and Ben Crozier, directors of the failed £65m-turnover print group Media & Print Investments (MPI), were disqualified for eight years each from 1 February 2013 at a court hearing on 11 January.
Prior to its collapse in May 2008, MPI bought a host of print firms across the South of England, including Borcombe SP, Butler & Tanner, Friary Press and Goodman Baylis.
Get book trade news by email
Daily book trade headlines and breaking publishing news by email - just £3 a month. Click on the Subscribe button below to sign up now
Find out more
More Book Trade News
Wattpad Delivers Erotic Romance Via New App
Wattpad, the online reading and writing community, has released After Dark, an app that offers its users a curated selection of romance and erotica.
Most Popular Stories
- Nick Esson Passes Away
- All Fiction Follows One Of Six Basic Storylines, According To New Research
- Isis Burns Thousands Of Books And Rare Manuscripts From Mosul's Libraries
- London's Calling For Foreign Publishers Who Want New Harper Lee
- JRR Tolkien Falls Off Children's Most Popular Books List
- Hitler's Mein Kampf To Be Reprinted In Germany For First Time Since World War II
- Wattpad Delivers Erotic Romance Via New App
- Crime Story: From Forensics To Fiction
- Booktrack Adds Movie-style Soundtrack To E-books
- Divorcing A Real Witch Makes Diagram's 'Oddest Book Title Of The Year' Shortlist