Diamond Book Distributors Reports Double-digit Gains In 2012
Posted at 8:04AM Thursday 07 Feb 2013
Diamond Book Distributors, a graphic novel and pop culture merchandise distributor, reports 2012 sales and revenue rose "in double digits across the board," and that its returns for the year were down. Kuo-Yu Liang, v-p, sales and marketing at DBD, said the international distributor had a "spectacular year" and that results were up in every channel including indie bookstores, chains, libraries, online and international markets.
Get book trade news by email
Daily book trade headlines and breaking publishing news by email - just £3 a month. Click on the Subscribe button below to sign up now
Find out more
More Book Trade News
Is Apple Needling Amazon
Go to the iBooks store on your Apple device and notice a curious thing: George Orwell's picture dominates the front page.
Most Popular Stories
- Richard Dawkins Apologises For Causing Storm With Down's Syndrome Tweet
- Book Publishers Scrambling For Cover In Wake Of 'Adult' Charlie And The Chocolate Factory Cover Controversy
- Is Apple Needling Amazon
- You've Heard Of The Netflix Of Books. Here's The Redbox Of Books
- HarperCollins Humble Ebook Bundle With Gaiman, Bujold, Coelho, Williams, And More
- Readers Absorb Less On Kindles Than On Paper, Study Finds
- J-Lo Releases Tell-all Love Book
- Samsung And Barnes & Noble Introduce New Samsung Galaxy Tab® 4 Nook®
- La Mamounia Literary Award Finalists
- Julian Gough Launches 'Litcoin' Kickstarter To 'Remodel The Economics Of Reading'