Could A Patent Dispute Take The Kindle Off The Market?
Posted at 7:50PM Thursday 07 Feb 2013
Copytele, a company that licenses out its patents to other companies, has filed a lawsuit that in part seeks for the company E Ink, which makes the technology behind e-readers like the Kindle and Nook's screens, to stop production of those displays.
Get book trade news by email
Daily book trade headlines and breaking publishing news by email - just £3 a month. Click on the Subscribe button below to sign up now
Find out more
More Book Trade News
Most Popular Stories
- Icon Books Acquire Ground-Breaking New Book On Masculinity From 23-year Old Journalist
- Goldsmiths Prize 2015 Shortlist
- For Amy Schumer, Multimillion-dollar Book Deal Is All In The Timing
- Brian Friel, Irish Playwright, Dies Aged 86
- Kobo Launches 'Super Points' Loyalty Program
- The Folio Prize 'Suspended' For 2016
- The London Book Fair And Bologna Children's Book Fair Publish Dates For 2017
- Was There No One To Stop Morrissey Publishing List Of The Lost?
- Suit Against Pearson Education Over Royalties Moves Ahead
- LBF, Working with Bologna, Moves to March for 2017