Ruth Killick To Set Up Own Agency
Posted at 8:19AM Tuesday 26 Feb 2013
Ruth Killick, publicity director at Profile Books, is leaving the company to set up her own PR agency in Bristol.
Killick, who has been at Profile for 11 years, will leave to start Ruth Killick Publicity in May.
Get book trade news by email
Daily book trade headlines and breaking publishing news by email - just £3 a month. Click on the Subscribe button below to sign up now
Find out more
More Book Trade News
Most Popular Stories
- Flipkart Ranked World's Second-biggest Book Seller
- Apple Loses Appeal, E-book Decision Is Affirmed
- Claire Denis, Zadie Smith, Wild Bunch On Space Mission
- Publishers discover the virtues of pre-order marketing
- What The Hell Happens At A Publishing Hackathon?
- Has George RR Martin Finished The Winds Of Winter?
- EL James's Twitter Q&A goes awry
- Amazon To Offer One-hour Delivery In London
- Claire Fuller Wins £10,000 Desmond Elliott Prize
- Amos Oz Wins Internationaler Literaturpreis 2015