Ferran Adrià To Publish A Seven Volume Elbulli Opus
Posted at 4:21PM Monday 30 Sep 2013
Phaidon has announced a major book deal with Spanish Ferran Adrià: a seven-volume elBulli encyclopedia of sorts called elBulli 2005-2011. The book will condense the now-shuttered restaurant's famous catalogs, and will contain over 750 recipes, 2,720 pages, 1,400 photos. The first six volumes will contain the complete catalogs while the last will be the story of elBulli and its creative process, and will be called "Evolutionary Analysis." Oh, and the whole thing will cost $625.
Get book trade news by email
Daily book trade headlines and breaking publishing news by email - just £3 a month. Click on the Subscribe button below to sign up now
Find out more
More Book Trade News
Librarians Name Jails' Most In-demand Books
Hitler's memoirs, gruesome novels on serial killers and the Fifty Shades Of Grey trilogy were among the books borrowed by Scotland's prison inmates this year
Most Popular Stories
- Rare Books Vanish, With A Librarian In The Plot
- Apple e-book judge is 'a disgrace to the judiciary'
- Morrissey: 'gay' relationship edited from US edition of autobiography
- Dan Brown-trumping French bestseller due in English next year
- JillEllyn Riley And Peter Steinberg Partner To Form 'Arc & Type'
- Blue Peter Book Awards 2014 Shortlist Announced
- Saudi Kingdom Bans The Arabic Equivalent Of Twilight
- Snowbooks Acquire U K Rights To Two More David Barnett Steampunk Novels
- Librarians Name Jails' Most In-demand Books
- National Library Of Norway Digitizing All Books Published In Norway