Amazon's New Kindle Product Sounds Like Kind Of A Big Deal
Posted at 7:00AM Friday 17 Jan 2014
Amazon is running an event for prospective employees in Boston and its invitation hints at something pretty big.
The Boston Globe, among others, reports that the company says the secret project it is recruiting for is "bigger than Kindle" - which, we assume, does not mean in specs and dimensions.
Get book trade news by email
Daily book trade headlines and breaking publishing news by email - just £3 a month. Click on the Subscribe button below to sign up now
Find out more
More Book Trade News
S&S to Distribute Ryland, Peters & Small in USA
Effective August 1, Simon & Schuster will handle distribution in North America of new and backlist publishing for Ryland, Peters & Small, including its CICO Books line
Most Popular Stories
- Blockbuster Growth At Amazon Driven By Global Shoppers And Cloud Computing
- Trusted Media Brands Cuts Children's Book Publisher
- Reddoor Do First Foreign Rights Deal – 10,000 Euros For Debut Author Mark Thompson
- Hans Fallada Novel, Nightmare In Berlin, Gets First English Translation
- Recently Discovered Michael Crichton Novel Coming In 2017
- Harry Potter And The Cursed Child Book Pre-orders Pass 100,000 At Waterstones
- HBG Reports Earnings Jump Despite Sales Drop
- Hachette Book Group Reorganizes Sales Staff
- Amazon Boss Becomes World's Third Richest
- Man Booker Prize 2016: Who Will Make The Longlist?