Amazon's New Kindle Product Sounds Like Kind Of A Big Deal
Posted at 7:00AM Friday 17 Jan 2014
Amazon is running an event for prospective employees in Boston and its invitation hints at something pretty big.
The Boston Globe, among others, reports that the company says the secret project it is recruiting for is "bigger than Kindle" - which, we assume, does not mean in specs and dimensions.
Get book trade news by email
Daily book trade headlines and breaking publishing news by email - just £3 a month. Click on the Subscribe button below to sign up now
Find out more
More Book Trade News
2016 Wainwright Prize Shortlist Revealed
Now in its third year, the prize awards £5,000 annually to the work that best reflects renowned nature writer Alfred Wainwright's core values of celebrating the great British outdoors
Longlist announced for McIlvanney Prize 2016
The winner of the Scottish Crime Book of the Year will now be awarded The McIlvanney Prize at an awards ceremony on the opening evening of Bloody Scotland
Most Popular Stories
- Penguin Random House To Leave Strand And Ealing Offices By 2020
- Longlist For Scottish Crime Book Of The Year Award - The McIlvanney Prize 2016
- This Gay Erotica Is Helping J.K. Rowling Laugh About Brexit's 'Terrible Mess'
- Alvin Toffler, Author Of Future Shock, Dies Aged 87
- Sara Nelson Heading To HarperCollins
- Microsoft CEO Satya Nadella Is Writing A Book Called Hit Refresh
- Penguin Random House UK Staff To Design The Workplace Of The Future
- Roald Dahl Classic BFG Is Translated Into Scots For Festival
- Top German Literature Prize Goes To Marcel Beyer
- Deon Meyer To Be Author Of The 2017 Crime & Thriller Book Weeks Gift Book