University Degree In Self-publishing Is New Sign Of Lessened Stigma
Posted at 3:32PM Monday 03 Feb 2014
For several years, the industry has been watching the growth and acceptance of self-publishing as a viable model for authors.
Now, a university in the UK has taken this level of acceptance even farther by offering a degree in self-publishing. The University of Central Lancashire now offers an MA in Self-Publishing, offering insight from industry professionals and successfully self-published authors.
Get book trade news by email
Daily book trade headlines and breaking publishing news by email - just £3 a month. Click on the Subscribe button below to sign up now
Find out more
More Book Trade News
2016 Wainwright Prize Shortlist Revealed
Now in its third year, the prize awards £5,000 annually to the work that best reflects renowned nature writer Alfred Wainwright's core values of celebrating the great British outdoors
Most Popular Stories
- Penguin Random House To Leave Strand And Ealing Offices By 2020
- Longlist For Scottish Crime Book Of The Year Award - The McIlvanney Prize 2016
- This Gay Erotica Is Helping J.K. Rowling Laugh About Brexit's 'Terrible Mess'
- Microsoft CEO Satya Nadella Is Writing A Book Called Hit Refresh
- Penguin Random House UK Staff To Design The Workplace Of The Future
- Top German Literature Prize Goes To Marcel Beyer
- Roald Dahl Classic BFG Is Translated Into Scots For Festival
- Deon Meyer To Be Author Of The 2017 Crime & Thriller Book Weeks Gift Book
- Gove Biography Cancelled
- PRH to Pub Follow-Up to 'Rabbit Who Wants to Fall Asleep'