Neil Gaiman Joins Judging Panel For Dundee Literary Prize
Posted at 1:08PM Monday 17 Feb 2014
This year's Dundee International Book Prize, which awards the winner with a £10,000 prize, and a guaranteed publishing deal with respected Scottish imprint Cargo Publishing, will be judged by a select panel of industry experts, including celebrated best-selling fantasy writer Neil Gaiman.
Joining Gaiman on the judging panel are broadcaster Kirsty Lang, publisher Scott Pack, literary agent Felicity Blunt, and writer and critic Stuart Kelly.
Get book trade news by email
Daily book trade headlines and breaking publishing news by email - just £3 a month. Click on the Subscribe button below to sign up now
Find out more
More Book Trade News
Wattpad Delivers Erotic Romance Via New App
Wattpad, the online reading and writing community, has released After Dark, an app that offers its users a curated selection of romance and erotica.
B&N Will Separate College from Trade, Nook Units
By keeping the trade stores together with the Nook business, B&N creates a company with a strong physical store presence as well as a large, if unprofitable, digital operation
Most Popular Stories
- Isis Burns Thousands Of Books And Rare Manuscripts From Mosul's Libraries
- Hitler's Mein Kampf To Be Reprinted In Germany For First Time Since World War II
- JRR Tolkien Falls Off Children's Most Popular Books List
- Nick Esson Passes Away
- London's Calling For Foreign Publishers Who Want New Harper Lee
- Booktrack Adds Movie-style Soundtrack To E-books
- Finalists Announced For 2014 Bram Stoker Awards
- Author Ken Cook Loses Copyright Claim Against Amazon
- Amazon Tries To Patent 3d Printers On Trucks
- Crime Story: From Forensics To Fiction