Neil Gaiman Joins Judging Panel For Dundee Literary Prize
Posted at 1:08PM Monday 17 Feb 2014
This year's Dundee International Book Prize, which awards the winner with a £10,000 prize, and a guaranteed publishing deal with respected Scottish imprint Cargo Publishing, will be judged by a select panel of industry experts, including celebrated best-selling fantasy writer Neil Gaiman.
Joining Gaiman on the judging panel are broadcaster Kirsty Lang, publisher Scott Pack, literary agent Felicity Blunt, and writer and critic Stuart Kelly.
Get book trade news by email
Daily book trade headlines and breaking publishing news by email - just £3 a month. Click on the Subscribe button below to sign up now
Find out more
More Book Trade News
Is Apple Needling Amazon
Go to the iBooks store on your Apple device and notice a curious thing: George Orwell's picture dominates the front page.
Most Popular Stories
- Richard Dawkins Apologises For Causing Storm With Down's Syndrome Tweet
- Book Publishers Scrambling For Cover In Wake Of 'Adult' Charlie And The Chocolate Factory Cover Controversy
- Is Apple Needling Amazon
- You've Heard Of The Netflix Of Books. Here's The Redbox Of Books
- HarperCollins Humble Ebook Bundle With Gaiman, Bujold, Coelho, Williams, And More
- Samsung And Barnes & Noble Introduce New Samsung Galaxy Tab® 4 Nook®
- J-Lo Releases Tell-all Love Book
- Readers Absorb Less On Kindles Than On Paper, Study Finds
- La Mamounia Literary Award Finalists
- Julian Gough Launches 'Litcoin' Kickstarter To 'Remodel The Economics Of Reading'