Author Earnings III: The Barnes & Noble report
Posted at 8:45AM Wednesday 26 Feb 2014
Hugh Howey and his stats guy have again crawled, this time looking at one day's worth of Barnes & Noble sales data for the top 5,000 genre fiction Nook e-books. They found a picture similar to their Amazon look, though a bit less skewed in favor of self-publishing.
Get book trade news by email
Daily book trade headlines and breaking publishing news by email - just £3 a month. Click on the Subscribe button below to sign up now
Find out more
More Book Trade News
Most Popular Stories
- Icon Books Acquire Ground-Breaking New Book On Masculinity From 23-year Old Journalist
- Goldsmiths Prize 2015 Shortlist
- For Amy Schumer, Multimillion-dollar Book Deal Is All In The Timing
- The Folio Prize 'Suspended' For 2016
- Kobo Launches 'Super Points' Loyalty Program
- Was There No One To Stop Morrissey Publishing List Of The Lost?
- Amazon Bans Sales Of Apple TV And Chromecast On Its Site
- Author James Sallis Quits Phoenix College Over Arizona Loyalty Oath
- E-book Sales And Writers Be Damned!
- Brian Friel, Irish Playwright, Dies Aged 86