Simon & Schuster Launches Off The Shelf, Website Dedicated To Back-list Books
Posted at 5:21PM Monday 03 Mar 2014
Simon & Schuster has launched another website dedicated to the promotion of reading and books: Off the Shelf, which will publish reviews of books published at least a year ago. The website will review books from all publishers and will feature one original review or essay a day as well as a daily email.
Earlier this year, Simon & Schuster launched 250 Words, a website dedicated toward business books published by any publisher.
Get book trade news by email
Daily book trade headlines and breaking publishing news by email - just £3 a month. Click on the Subscribe button below to sign up now
Find out more
More Book Trade News
Is Apple Needling Amazon
Go to the iBooks store on your Apple device and notice a curious thing: George Orwell's picture dominates the front page.
Most Popular Stories
- Is Apple Needling Amazon
- German Minister For Culture And Media: Amazon 'Should Not Endanger Diversity'
- Benedict Cumberbatch's Shere Khan To Battle Idris Elba's Rival Cat In Andy Serkis's Jungle Book
- Amazon's Awful War Of Words
- Richard Dawkins Apologises For Causing Storm With Down's Syndrome Tweet
- La Mamounia Literary Award Finalists
- Book Publishers Scrambling For Cover In Wake Of 'Adult' Charlie And The Chocolate Factory Cover Controversy
- You've Heard Of The Netflix Of Books. Here's The Redbox Of Books
- Readers Absorb Less On Kindles Than On Paper, Study Finds
- HarperCollins Humble Ebook Bundle With Gaiman, Bujold, Coelho, Williams, And More