How To Read A Book A Week
Posted at 8:26AM Thursday 06 Mar 2014
Yep, I finally did it. I read over a book a week all of the past year.
More than that — I never fell behind or stopped. I was always ahead of schedule for the entire year. So now, this coming year, guess what? I'd like you to do the same. Here's how.
Get book trade news by email
Daily book trade headlines and breaking publishing news by email - just £3 a month. Click on the Subscribe button below to sign up now
Find out more
More Feature Items
9 Resources To Fix Your Publishing Workflow
In digital workflows, authoring, content management and content distribution need to be tightly tied together, or time and expense become issues
Most Popular Stories
- Halt Sales Of Jonasson Bestseller, Court Tells Hesperus
- Girl, 8, strikes blow for equality over 'boys only' books
- Encore Award Shortlist Announced
- Is Poldark Faithful To Its Literary Origins?
- Adult Colouring Book Craze Doubles Print Run Of Popular Title Enchanted Forest
- Peter Carey among writers to protest PEN honour for Charlie Hebdo
- Pearson Says Restructuring Costs Set To Fall As Sales Stall
- Green Party To Review Controversial Copyright Plans
- Head Of Zeus, MysteriousPress And Amazon In Print-on-Demand Deal
- E-books overtake paper in China