Author Of Goldman Sachs Insider Twitter Account Loses Book Deal
Posted at 6:58AM Friday 07 Mar 2014
Publication has been canceled for a planned book based on a popular and anonymous Twitter feed about Goldman Sachs and the financial industry.
Touchstone, an imprint of Simon & Schuster, announced Thursday it would not release John Lefevre's Straight to Hell: True Tales of Deviance and Excess in the World of Investment Banking, which had been scheduled to come out in October.
Get book trade news by email
Daily book trade headlines and breaking publishing news by email - just £3 a month. Click on the Subscribe button below to sign up now
Find out more
More Book Trade News
Wattpad Delivers Erotic Romance Via New App
Wattpad, the online reading and writing community, has released After Dark, an app that offers its users a curated selection of romance and erotica.
B&N Will Separate College from Trade, Nook Units
By keeping the trade stores together with the Nook business, B&N creates a company with a strong physical store presence as well as a large, if unprofitable, digital operation
Most Popular Stories
- Isis Burns Thousands Of Books And Rare Manuscripts From Mosul's Libraries
- Has Jamie Dornan Walked Away From Fifty Shades Of Grey?
- JRR Tolkien Falls Off Children's Most Popular Books List
- Nick Esson Passes Away
- Hitler's Mein Kampf To Be Reprinted In Germany For First Time Since World War II
- London's Calling For Foreign Publishers Who Want New Harper Lee
- Booktrack Adds Movie-style Soundtrack To E-books
- Finalists Announced For 2014 Bram Stoker Awards
- Author Ken Cook Loses Copyright Claim Against Amazon
- Amazon Tries To Patent 3d Printers On Trucks