Author Of Goldman Sachs Insider Twitter Account Loses Book Deal
Posted at 6:58AM Friday 07 Mar 2014
Publication has been canceled for a planned book based on a popular and anonymous Twitter feed about Goldman Sachs and the financial industry.
Touchstone, an imprint of Simon & Schuster, announced Thursday it would not release John Lefevre's Straight to Hell: True Tales of Deviance and Excess in the World of Investment Banking, which had been scheduled to come out in October.
Get book trade news by email
Daily book trade headlines and breaking publishing news by email - just £3 a month. Click on the Subscribe button below to sign up now
Find out more
More Book Trade News
Is Apple Needling Amazon
Go to the iBooks store on your Apple device and notice a curious thing: George Orwell's picture dominates the front page.
Most Popular Stories
- Richard Dawkins Apologises For Causing Storm With Down's Syndrome Tweet
- Book Publishers Scrambling For Cover In Wake Of 'Adult' Charlie And The Chocolate Factory Cover Controversy
- Is Apple Needling Amazon
- You've Heard Of The Netflix Of Books. Here's The Redbox Of Books
- HarperCollins Humble Ebook Bundle With Gaiman, Bujold, Coelho, Williams, And More
- Readers Absorb Less On Kindles Than On Paper, Study Finds
- J-Lo Releases Tell-all Love Book
- La Mamounia Literary Award Finalists
- Samsung And Barnes & Noble Introduce New Samsung Galaxy Tab® 4 Nook®
- Julian Gough Launches 'Litcoin' Kickstarter To 'Remodel The Economics Of Reading'