Bezos Pens Long Amazon Shareholder Letter
Posted at 8:09AM Friday 11 Apr 2014
In one of his longest shareholder letters, Amazon founder Jeff Bezos gave readers a "tour" of 21 Amazon initiatives. Among the tour stops were updates on Prime, initiatives for "Readers & Authors," the Amazon Appstore, Spoken Word Audio, Employee Empowerment, Fulfillment Innovation, Urban Campus, Fast Delivery, and Experiments and More Experiments.
Get book trade news by email
Daily book trade headlines and breaking publishing news by email - just £3 a month. Click on the Subscribe button below to sign up now
Find out more
More Book Trade News
Is Apple Needling Amazon
Go to the iBooks store on your Apple device and notice a curious thing: George Orwell's picture dominates the front page.
Most Popular Stories
- Richard Dawkins Apologises For Causing Storm With Down's Syndrome Tweet
- Amazon's Fan-fiction Portal Kindle Worlds Is A Bust For Fans, And For Writers Too
- You've Heard Of The Netflix Of Books. Here's The Redbox Of Books
- Is Apple Needling Amazon
- How 'Google Science' could transform academic publishing
- German Minister For Culture And Media: Amazon 'Should Not Endanger Diversity'
- HarperCollins Humble Ebook Bundle With Gaiman, Bujold, Coelho, Williams, And More
- Benedict Cumberbatch's Shere Khan To Battle Idris Elba's Rival Cat In Andy Serkis's Jungle Book
- Amazon's Awful War Of Words
- Book Publishers Scrambling For Cover In Wake Of 'Adult' Charlie And The Chocolate Factory Cover Controversy