Sue Townsend Writing New Adrian Mole Book When She Died
Posted at 12:05PM Monday 14 Apr 2014
Sue Townsend was working on a new Adrian Mole novel when she died, with the working title of Pandora's Box.
The book was due for publication this autumn and Townsend had sent "a few wonderful pages" to her editor, Louise Moore, earlier this year.
It is not known if the author had completed a first draft, and it will now be up to her family to decide what, if anything, of the project will be published.
Get book trade news by email
Daily book trade headlines and breaking publishing news by email - just £3 a month. Click on the Subscribe button below to sign up now
Find out more
More Book Trade News
S&S to Distribute Ryland, Peters & Small in USA
Effective August 1, Simon & Schuster will handle distribution in North America of new and backlist publishing for Ryland, Peters & Small, including its CICO Books line
Most Popular Stories
- Blockbuster Growth At Amazon Driven By Global Shoppers And Cloud Computing
- Reddoor Do First Foreign Rights Deal – 10,000 Euros For Debut Author Mark Thompson
- Trusted Media Brands Cuts Children's Book Publisher
- Hans Fallada Novel, Nightmare In Berlin, Gets First English Translation
- Recently Discovered Michael Crichton Novel Coming In 2017
- Harry Potter And The Cursed Child Book Pre-orders Pass 100,000 At Waterstones
- Hachette Book Group Reorganizes Sales Staff
- HBG Reports Earnings Jump Despite Sales Drop
- Man Booker Prize 2016: Who Will Make The Longlist?
- Amazon Boss Becomes World's Third Richest