Sue Townsend Writing New Adrian Mole Book When She Died
Posted at 12:05PM Monday 14 Apr 2014
Sue Townsend was working on a new Adrian Mole novel when she died, with the working title of Pandora's Box.
The book was due for publication this autumn and Townsend had sent "a few wonderful pages" to her editor, Louise Moore, earlier this year.
It is not known if the author had completed a first draft, and it will now be up to her family to decide what, if anything, of the project will be published.
Get book trade news by email
Daily book trade headlines and breaking publishing news by email - just £3 a month. Click on the Subscribe button below to sign up now
Find out more
More Book Trade News
Publishers Target E-book Pirates
The International Publishers Association is taking e-book piracy seriously and has started to target websites offering free downloads
Most Popular Stories
- Russell Banks drives around Alaska in a Hummer because 'These are the Last Days'
- Choc Lit Signs Linn B Halton Winner Of The 2013 Author Innovation Award For Romantic Fiction
- Robert Galbraith, Lee Child, Anthony Horowitz and More Fight It Out in this Year's Crimefest Awards
- Winners Announced For Best Us Lgbt Fiction, Debut Fiction, Nonfiction & Poetry Published In 2014
- Penguin Random House Debuts New Unified Website
- JK Rowling completes third Robert Galbraith novel
- Girl, 8, strikes blow for equality over 'boys only' books
- CrimeFest Awards 2015: shortlists announced
- Fifty Shades Of Grey Sequels Set For 2017 And 2018
- Publishers Target E-book Pirates