Sue Townsend Writing New Adrian Mole Book When She Died
Posted at 12:05PM Monday 14 Apr 2014
Sue Townsend was working on a new Adrian Mole novel when she died, with the working title of Pandora's Box.
The book was due for publication this autumn and Townsend had sent "a few wonderful pages" to her editor, Louise Moore, earlier this year.
It is not known if the author had completed a first draft, and it will now be up to her family to decide what, if anything, of the project will be published.
Get book trade news by email
Daily book trade headlines and breaking publishing news by email - just £3 a month. Click on the Subscribe button below to sign up now
Find out more
More Book Trade News
PRH Canada Opens Toronto Bookstore
Penguin Random House Canada has opened a new "Penguin Shop" bookstore on the first floor of the tower that houses the company's offices in Toronto
Most Popular Stories
- Man Booker winner The Luminaries adapted for TV
- Vice Head: Prepare For Media Bloodbath
- Donald Trump Used $55k Of Campaign Funds To Buy His Own Book
- WH Smith Leaves Tech Trailing
- 'Books In Nicks' Scheme Will Give Free Novels To London Prisoners
- How to Be Active on Social Media without Losing Your Mind
- Arthur C Clarke award goes to Adrian Tchaikovsky's novel of 'universal scale'
- Boardman Tasker Award for Mountain Literature 2016 Shortlist
- Italian Government Is Giving €500 To Teens To Buy Books
- Votes Sought For Most Disliked English Word