Anne Frank Keeps Memory Alive For New Generation
Posted at 7:47AM Friday 09 May 2014
A new play based on the best-selling diaries of Anne Frank, one of the most recognisable victims of the Holocaust, is set to open in Amsterdam.
Entitled simply Anne, the play is the first stage adaptation to incorporate the Jewish teenager's complete family archive.
Get book trade news by email
Daily book trade headlines and breaking publishing news by email - just £3 a month. Click on the Subscribe button below to sign up now
Find out more
More Book Trade News
Most Popular Stories
- Gaby Wood Appointed Booker Prize Director
- School Bus Driver Bans Reading, Because Books Are Dangerous
- The Iceberg By Marion Coutts Wins The Wellcome Book Prize 2015
- JS International And Botho University, Botswana, Enter Into A Partnership To Deliver Better Educational Outcomes For Botho University Students.
- Ruth Rendell, Crime Writer, Dies Aged 85
- Amazon UK Slowly Phasing Out Free Delivery
- Ondaatje Prize 2015: Shortlist Announced
- Tom Bonnick - Digital Marketing V Digital Content
- Marion Coutts Wins The Wellcome Book Prize 2015
- Two Dozen Writers Join Charlie Hebdo Pen Award Protest