How To Plan A Virtual Book Tour
Posted at 7:21AM Tuesday 10 Jun 2014
The days of the all-expenses-paid, nationwide book tour are a thing of the past. Today, smart indie authors can maximize their publicity with a well-planned virtual tour of the blogosphere. Whether an author chooses to hire a publicity professional to book a tour, or decides to go it alone, a virtual book tour is increasingly an important part of the publication process.
Get book trade news by email
Daily book trade headlines and breaking publishing news by email - just £3 a month. Click on the Subscribe button below to sign up now
Find out more
More Feature Items
What Publishers Can Learn From Louis C.K.
Comedian Louis C.K. has a lot to teach publishers about digital marketing: specifically, his implementation of selective, low-cost D-to-C digital releases
Most Popular Stories
- Russell Banks drives around Alaska in a Hummer because 'These are the Last Days'
- Choc Lit Signs Linn B Halton Winner Of The 2013 Author Innovation Award For Romantic Fiction
- Robert Galbraith, Lee Child, Anthony Horowitz and More Fight It Out in this Year's Crimefest Awards
- Winners Announced For Best Us Lgbt Fiction, Debut Fiction, Nonfiction & Poetry Published In 2014
- Penguin Random House Debuts New Unified Website
- JK Rowling completes third Robert Galbraith novel
- CrimeFest Awards 2015: shortlists announced
- Girl, 8, strikes blow for equality over 'boys only' books
- Fifty Shades Of Grey Sequels Set For 2017 And 2018
- BAM Launches Self-publishing Site