Kickstarter Creator Handbook Offers Crowdfunding Hints And Tips
Posted at 7:36AM Tuesday 10 Jun 2014
Kickstarter has launched a new "Creator Handbook" in an effort to help more of its users successfully hit their crowdfunding targets.
Launched as part of the company's website, the handbook offers advice on first steps, what sort of rewards to offer buyers, feedback on the most efficient ways to market a project, and tips on fulfilment once it's funded.
Get book trade news by email
Daily book trade headlines and breaking publishing news by email - just £3 a month. Click on the Subscribe button below to sign up now
Find out more
More Book Trade News
S&S to Distribute Ryland, Peters & Small in USA
Effective August 1, Simon & Schuster will handle distribution in North America of new and backlist publishing for Ryland, Peters & Small, including its CICO Books line
Most Popular Stories
- Blockbuster Growth At Amazon Driven By Global Shoppers And Cloud Computing
- CWA Daggers – 2016 Shortlists Announced
- Trusted Media Brands Cuts Children's Book Publisher
- Reddoor Do First Foreign Rights Deal – 10,000 Euros For Debut Author Mark Thompson
- Hans Fallada Novel, Nightmare In Berlin, Gets First English Translation
- Recently Discovered Michael Crichton Novel Coming In 2017
- Harry Potter And The Cursed Child Book Pre-orders Pass 100,000 At Waterstones
- Hachette Book Group Reorganizes Sales Staff
- HBG Reports Earnings Jump Despite Sales Drop
- Man Booker Prize 2016: Who Will Make The Longlist?