O'Reilly Purchases Pearson's Stake In Safari
Posted at 7:49AM Tuesday 05 Aug 2014
On Friday, August 1st, O'Reilly purchased Pearson Education's 50% ownership share of our Safari Books Online joint venture, and Safari is now a wholly owned subsidiary of O'Reilly Media, Inc.
Get book trade news by email
Daily book trade headlines and breaking publishing news by email - just £3 a month. Click on the Subscribe button below to sign up now
Find out more
More Book Trade News
Most Popular Stories
- Icon Books Acquire Ground-Breaking New Book On Masculinity From 23-year Old Journalist
- Goldsmiths Prize 2015 Shortlist
- For Amy Schumer, Multimillion-dollar Book Deal Is All In The Timing
- Kobo Launches 'Super Points' Loyalty Program
- The Folio Prize 'Suspended' For 2016
- Was There No One To Stop Morrissey Publishing List Of The Lost?
- Amazon Bans Sales Of Apple TV And Chromecast On Its Site
- Author James Sallis Quits Phoenix College Over Arizona Loyalty Oath
- Brian Friel, Irish Playwright, Dies Aged 86
- E-book Sales And Writers Be Damned!