Digital Publisher Rosettabooks Intends To Disrupt Industry With New Print Book Model
Posted at 7:48AM Thursday 14 Aug 2014
One of the oldest digital publishing houses is getting into the print game and intends to reinvent it.
RosettaBooks, founded in 2001, will be publishing Moonshot!: Game-Changing Strategies to Build Billion-Dollar Businesses by former Apple CEO and Pepsi president John Sculley. Unlike most other RosettaBooks projects, Moonshot! is a front-list title and will come out as both an ebook and a print book.
Get book trade news by email
Daily book trade headlines and breaking publishing news by email - just £3 a month. Click on the Subscribe button below to sign up now
Find out more
More Book Trade News
Publishers Target E-book Pirates
The International Publishers Association is taking e-book piracy seriously and has started to target websites offering free downloads
Most Popular Stories
- Russell Banks drives around Alaska in a Hummer because 'These are the Last Days'
- Choc Lit Signs Linn B Halton Winner Of The 2013 Author Innovation Award For Romantic Fiction
- Robert Galbraith, Lee Child, Anthony Horowitz and More Fight It Out in this Year's Crimefest Awards
- Winners Announced For Best Us Lgbt Fiction, Debut Fiction, Nonfiction & Poetry Published In 2014
- Penguin Random House Debuts New Unified Website
- JK Rowling completes third Robert Galbraith novel
- CrimeFest Awards 2015: shortlists announced
- Girl, 8, strikes blow for equality over 'boys only' books
- Fifty Shades Of Grey Sequels Set For 2017 And 2018
- BAM Launches Self-publishing Site