Digital Publisher Rosettabooks Intends To Disrupt Industry With New Print Book Model
Posted at 7:48AM Thursday 14 Aug 2014
One of the oldest digital publishing houses is getting into the print game and intends to reinvent it.
RosettaBooks, founded in 2001, will be publishing Moonshot!: Game-Changing Strategies to Build Billion-Dollar Businesses by former Apple CEO and Pepsi president John Sculley. Unlike most other RosettaBooks projects, Moonshot! is a front-list title and will come out as both an ebook and a print book.
Get book trade news by email
Daily book trade headlines and breaking publishing news by email - just £3 a month. Click on the Subscribe button below to sign up now
Find out more
More Book Trade News
Carol Brown Janeway, Award-winning Editor, Dead At 71
Carol Brown Janeway, a prize-winning editor, executive and translator for Alfred A. Knopf whose authors ranged from biologist E.O. Wilson to Nobel Prize-winning fiction writer Imre Kertesz, has died
Most Popular Stories
- Reading For Pleasure Builds Empathy And Improves Well Being, Research From The Reading Agency Finds
- Game Of Thrones Season 6: 'A Song Of Ice And Fire Should Be Finished By 1998,'
- Three YA Publishers Team Up To Celebrate New Trend In YA Fiction With Book Tour
- Swedish Author Says He Was Destined To Write 'Millennium' Sequel
- Francesca Best Moves To Transworld
- How Analytics Will Change Publishing
- Petting Zoo At The DH Lawrence Centre Angers Author's Admirers
- Japanese Readers Spend The Most Money On E-books
- Publishing Decline At CBS Should Not Alarm Investors
- Booktopia To Take On Amazon After Buying Rival Bookworld