Death Of David St John Thomas
Posted at 6:36PM Wednesday 20 Aug 2014
David St John Thomas, the founder and majority shareholder of David & Charles Publishers (now known as F&W Media International Limited), has died.
St John Thomas passed away on Monday 18th August shortly before his 85th birthday.
Get book trade news by email
Daily book trade headlines and breaking publishing news by email - just £3 a month. Click on the Subscribe button below to sign up now
Find out more
More Book Trade News
Most Popular Stories
- Icon Books Acquire Ground-Breaking New Book On Masculinity From 23-year Old Journalist
- Goldsmiths Prize 2015 Shortlist
- For Amy Schumer, Multimillion-dollar Book Deal Is All In The Timing
- Brian Friel, Irish Playwright, Dies Aged 86
- The Folio Prize 'Suspended' For 2016
- Kobo Launches 'Super Points' Loyalty Program
- Was There No One To Stop Morrissey Publishing List Of The Lost?
- Suit Against Pearson Education Over Royalties Moves Ahead
- LBF, Working with Bologna, Moves to March for 2017
- Knopf Turns 100