Waterstones To Sell Amazon's Kindle Book Reader
Posted at 8:07AM Monday 21 May 2012
Waterstones is to sell Amazon's Kindle book-reader and launch other Kindle digital services.
Waterstones says the deal will dovetail with its current store refurbishment scheme, which is creating dedicated areas for digital books, free wireless internet and new coffee shops.
thenextweb: Ditches plans for rival e-reader
James Daunt announces Waterstones Kindle deal
Get book trade news by email
Daily book trade headlines and breaking publishing news by email - just £3 a month. Click on the Subscribe button below to sign up now
Find out more
More Book Trade News
Most Popular Stories
- EL James's Twitter Q&A goes awry
- The World's 57 Largest Book Publishers, 2015
- Amazon To Offer One-hour Delivery In London
- Netflix Launches Pay-as-you-go Cards
- Malta Is About To Become The Hot Setting For America's Latest Crime Bestsellers
- Apple Loses Appeal, E-book Decision Is Affirmed
- Scribd Cuts Romance Catalog
- Claire Denis, Zadie Smith, Wild Bunch On Space Mission
- What The Hell Happens At A Publishing Hackathon?
- Disney Folds Publishing Into New Interactive Media Division